All presenters are required to register at the registration counter at the 23rd floor, the congress venue. The following guidelines are for the effectiveness of poster presentation:
Oral and VDO Presentations
All presenters are required to register at the registration counter at the 23rd floor, the congress venue. The following guidelines are for the effectiveness of oral presentation:
|1. IASGO2019 provides computers for you to test your presentation at Lotus Suite 13, 23rd floor, you are requested to hand in your thumb drive to test and load presentation file earlier than your presentation time at least 3 hours and it’d better if you can load your file the day before your presentation date.
2. Slide Preview area is ready on October 3, 2019, and daily operation hour is:
3. The presenters must to present yourself in the presentation room 15 min before presentation.
4. The presentation time is 10 minutes; 8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for question and answer.
The rooms used for the presentations are equipped with
– Notebook for presentation equipped with Microsoft Office
– Screen for single projection
– A LCD projection
Please note that
– Universal fonts, such as Arial and Time New Roman, are preferable for the PowerPoint presentation.
– In case of, you need to use your own computer to present, please bring your computer to contact our staff in the slide preview room a day before your presentation date and please bring your own adaptor.